During my free time, I enjoy working with pencil, ink, and watercolor! Occasionally I try my hand at other media as well, such as oil pastels. I’ve never formally studied art, but I make it because it makes me happy (and because it helps me develop my fantasy novel-in-progress 😉 ). I’ve decided to share some of it here in the hope that it will make you happy, too!
Note that the images below may appear cropped. Click each image to enlarge it and to view an uncropped version. For more information about the materials used, see the list of my favorite art supplies at the bottom of this page.
(Some of) my favorite art supplies:
- Faber-Castell PITT artist pens (assorted tips, black)
- Faber-Castell PITT artist pens (brush tip, terra)
- Faber-Castell PITT artist pens (brush tip, shades of blue)
- Sakura Micron pens (005 tip, assorted colors)
- Zebra brush pens, metallic ink
- Prismacolor Premier soft core colored pencils
- Strathmore fine tooth sketch paper, 60 lb.
- Canson cold press watercolor paper, 140 lb.